- Admit It, You Are On Your Mobile Phone Too Much.
- Turn Off the Damn Screen and Go for a Walk.
- Every 20 minutes, take a break and look 20 feet ahead for 20 seconds to rest one’s eyes from the screen (20/20/20).
- Break Your Breaking News Addiction.
- Create Non-Digital Space in the Morning and Evenings.
- Scramble Your Apps on Mobile Phone to Change Bad Patterns.
Beth asks, “What’s your favorite tip for guarding against digital diseases? How does your nonprofit focus on technology wellness in your workplace?”