On this blog, Tuesday is for fundraising (and just wait until you see what I have for you tomorrow!). Thursday is for thank-yous. And Monday–well, it’s Messaging, Media, Marketing, and Miscellaneous. Dial M for Monday!
Here are the best “M” blog posts of 2020, according to the readers of this blog.
- What You REALLY Do to See More Friends on Facebook (and what your nonprofit tells its followers to do if they want to see your posts more often!)
- When You’re Planning Meetings, Include Other Religions. To start, look up Jewish holidays on Hebcal.
- Why You Should NOT Run a Nonprofit Like a Business no matter who tells you to!
- How to Talk about Your Nonprofit with a Complete Stranger
- Putting On the Shoes: What Ray Bradbury Taught Me about Marketing