Here are the blog posts about fundraising and building solid relationships with donors that you, the readers, liked best in 2020.
- Fundraising Tuesday: What Do You Call a Donor? (Hint: ask them!)
- Fundraising Tuesday: Remember the Postscript. Donors Do! (And when you do, you raise more money for your cause.)
- Fundraising Tuesday: Greetings and Salutations (Because “Dear Friend” just won’t cut it. Not in 2021!)
- Fundraising Tuesday: A Letter to Nonprofits which I hope you’ll read–it’s from my heart.
- Fundraising Tuesday: Envelopes Make Donors Want to Open Your Mail
A lot of the lessons about postal mail apply to email too. It’s worth doing an email merge to personalize the To: line, and the Subject: line is the envelope of the email world. So, read, enjoy, and make more donors happy and generous in 2021!
Many value #GivingTuesday and see it as a way to ‘counterbalance’ the consumerism of the holiday season.